Replace passwords with password-free login and multi-factor authentication (MFA) on the eID-Me mobile app.
Eliminate weak passwords, forgotten passwords, locked accounts, and password resets to save time and money.
Increase login security and prevent data breaches with multi-factor authentication (MFA) using smartphones, biometrics, and geofencing.
What Makes eID-Me Different
Securely onboard users with identity verification (ID document scanning and biometrics) or Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
Request verified identity information (such as name, age, and address) from your user’s mobile app for stronger authentication.
Geofence logins to specific locations for increased security.
Onboard employees remotely, quickly, and automatically using our mobile identity verification platform that scans government-issued ID documents.
Provide access to online applications and offline (in person) systems using a streamlined mobile experience.
Easily integrates into your website, application, kiosk, or custom system, using standard protocols and dedicated support.
Other eID-Me Features
- SAML and OpenID Connect identity federation standards make the password-free login and single sign-on integration easy and secure.
- Public key infrastructure (PKI), X.509 v3 digital certificate provides strong authentication and security, preventing identity fraud.
- AES-256 (Advanced Encryption Standard) protects information at rest and in transit.
- Local smartphone authentication (e.g., biometric face/fingerprint scan) secures access to the eID-Me digital identity and information.
- Smartphone hardware security mechanisms (Secure Element, Trusted Execution Environment, Secure Enclave) protects keys, cryptographic operations, and information.
- TLS 1.2 (Transport Layer Security) secures all server-device communications.
- Verification and digitization of name, birthdate, age, address, and more via scanning of ID documents, including passports, driver’s licences, ID photo cards, and health cards.
- Liveness detection, 3D face detection, gesture AI increases the accuracy of biometric comparison between the selfie and ID photo, preventing identity fraud.
- Conforms to the AAMVA ISO 18013-5 mobile driver’s licence (mDL) standard for easy integration, wide adoption, and durability.
- Conforms to ICAO eMRTD (electronic machine readable travel documents) ePassport standard for easy integration, wide adoption, and durability.