Increase login security and prevent data breaches with multi-factor authentication (MFA) using mobile devices, biometrics, and geofencing.
Replace passwords with password-free or secure MFA login on the eID-Me mobile app.
Eliminate weak passwords, forgotten passwords, locked accounts, and password resets to save time and money.
What makes eID-Me different
Onboard users with identity verification (liveness check with selfie and ID scan) or Microsoft Azure AD B2C.
Request verified identity information (e.g., name, age, and address) from your user’s mobile app.
Geofence logins to specific locations.
Onboard users remotely, quickly, and automatically using our mobile identity verification platform.
Provide access to online applications and offline (in person) systems using a streamlined mobile experience.
Integrate easily into your company’s website, application, or custom system, using standard protocols and dedicated support.
Other eID-Me features
- SAML and OpenID Connect identity federation standards make the password-free login and single-sign on (SSO) integration secure and convenient.
- Conforms to the AAMVA ISO 18013-5 mobile driver’s licence (mDL) standard for easy integration and wide adoption.
- Conforms to ICAO electronic machine readable travel document (eMRTD) ePassport standard for easy integration and wide adoption.
- Public key infrastructure (PKI), X.509 v3 digital certificate provides strong authentication.
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) encrypts information at rest and in transit.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 secures all server-device communications.
- Mobile device hardware security mechanisms (Secure Element, Trusted Execution Environment, Secure Enclave) protects software keys, cryptographic operations, and information.
- Liveness detection, 3D face detection, gesture AI increases the accuracy of biometric comparison between the selfie and ID photo, preventing identity fraud.
- Verification and digitization of name, birthdate, age, address, and more via ID scans (e.g., driver’s licence, photo ID, health card, services card, passport, etc.)
- Mobile device authentication (e.g., Face ID/Face Unlock, PIN, etc.) secures access to the eID-Me digital ID and information.